What do I do if my child is absent or sick?

 Please phone the office on every day of absence leaving a message on the answer phone (option1) and on return a letter explaining the absence must be sent in to the school office. If your child has been physically sick or had diarrhoea please keep them away from school until 48 hours after the last episode.

What happens if somebody else is going to collect my child?

 Please inform the classteacher preferably via the home contact book for infants, or inform the school office before 2.30pm. 

What is the best way for me to contact my child's teacher?

 The best way to contact your child's teacher is in writing or via the home contact book. Please do not interrupt the classteacher before school unless it is urgent. 

My child has a dental/hospital appointment what should I do?

 Please endeavour to make appointments at the beginning or end of the day, confirming the appointment in writing. If it is an urgent appointment a message should be left on the answer phone (option1) 

Can I take my child out of school during term time?
How do I make payments for school trips etc.?

 Payments can be made by cheque payable to Stocks Green School . If you wish to make a cash payment please do so in person via the school office. All cheques/cash must be placed in a sealed envelope with the child's name, class and what the payment is for written clearly on the front of the envelope. Please also write this information onto the back of the cheques. Unfortunately, we do not have till facilities in the school office to provide change.

How do I pay for school lunches?

 School lunches cost £2.10 per day. Payments should be made in advance. Cash payments must be placed in a sealed envelope with the child's name and class written clearly on the front. 

What is the procedure for resolving an issue I have?

 All issues must be addressed to your child's classteacher in the first instance. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you may be referred to the Deputy Headteacher and then, if necessary to the Headteacher. 

I am having problems receiving the texting and/or email service, what should I do?

Please contact the school office and we will check that we have your correct email address and/or mobile telephone number. 

My child is arriving late to school or needs to leave early, what should I do?

All children that arrive at school after 8.50am or need to leave school before 3.15pm must do so via the school office so that registers can be mark accordingly.